TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these conditions carefully before using the website. By using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
1. Amendments to the conditions. I reserve the right to make changes to our policies and the terms & conditions of sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms & conditions of sale in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us.
2. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive Jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
3. The Australian Masonic Supplies abides by The Australian Fair Trading Act and Internet selling laws.
4. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the website, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
5. Our contract. When you place an order to purchase a product from Australian Masonic Supplies through paypal or direct debit, we will send you an email confirming receipt and the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us, when we dispatch that product to you it will be confirmed by an email we send to you. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the dispatch confirmation email to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a dispatch confirmation email to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract. You are seeking to enter into a contract with Australian Masonic Supplies when you place an order.
6. Privacy and Security Policy
SECURITY: When you make a purchase, we use state of the art security tools and techniques to ensure that you are protected against fraud. All credit cards are processed through paypal when the order is placed (please see paypal for terms and conditions).
Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. We analyse our website logs to constantly improve the value of the materials available. Our website logs are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site.
I may occasionally send you information about the latest web site events or promotional offers. You will always be given the option to decline to receive further mailings.
7. Pricing and availability: I do not list the availability information for products sold by us on the website and that dispatch times are not guaranteed. Dispatch times cannot be guaranteed unless we have a specific agreement with you. As we process your order, we will inform you by email if any products you order are unavailable.
8. Guarantee & Return Policies
GUARANTEE & RETURNS: I guarantee your satisfaction. Australian Masonic Supplies abides by The Fair trading Act (Distance Selling) Regulations. The quality of our products is of the highest quality, however you should find that our service or products do not meet your expectations we are happy to refund or replace to your satisfaction.
RETURNS POLICY: You may return your goods within 30 days (30 days for publications and recorded media) if faulty, you are unhappy with the quality or the product is different to what you ordered. In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, you will be entitled to a full refund or replacement including the cost of returning the goods to us. The faulty or damaged product must be returned before the refund or replacement can be issued.
In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the customer or to dissatisfaction, you will be entitled to a refund excluding the cost of postage and packing. Goods must be returned before the partial refund can be issued.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure returned goods are correctly packaged to prevent damage of goods. It is also advisable that you use a reputable delivery service that insures the goods and requires a signature on delivery. We are unable to credit or offer refunds on any items that have been specifically made and personalised to your instructions.
9. Customs: It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods on all packages destined outside of Australian, and shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. It is the customers’ responsibility to comply with any specific import law at the product destination and to pay any import duties or local taxes.
10. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You will always have the option to opt-out of future email communications. This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. Events beyond our reasonable control I will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
12. Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
13. Jurisdiction: You agree that any Legal Action brought against Australian Masonic Supplies shall be governed by the Laws of Queensland without regard to its conflict of law principles.
You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue of any litigation arising from your use of our orders made on the Australian Masonic Supplies site shall be an appropriate State Court in Townsville Australia.
14. Our contact details :
Australian Masonic supplies
30A Emu Drive
Mobile: 0417 822 864
15: Site optimised. This site has been built to be responsive. This means you can view it on mobile, table, laptop and desktop devices. Please note that due to the extensive number of differences found between each browser and device, site may not display correctly on every device currently available. Thus this site has been tested upon, Google Chrome, Google Chrome tablet, Google Chrome mobile, Firefox and Safari. Browser testing was done as of the 16/12/2017 with the most up to date versions available at this date. We do not guarantee correct display upon any version of Internet Explorer. Please ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of the current browser which you’re using to view this site.